Sunday, February 21, 2010

Selling My Favourite Paintings!

So a lot of people ask me if I get attached to paintings and for the most part the answer is 'no'. I do have favourites out of the paintings I do but mostly I am glad that someone loves them enough to want them to hang on their wall and I take pleasure in the fact that they will look nice in someone's villa or apartment. However, there are a few exceptions to the rule where I really love a painting! Sometimes I will hang it in my flat in between markets if I have a place for it and the one I sold today was one of those paintings. So now I have a blank space on my living room wall where it is and a slightly sad feeling that it has gone :-( But as usual there are bills to pay and the couple who have bought it seem to love it as much as I did so that is OK!!

No comments: