Saturday, January 21, 2012

Get Cheap Canvases in the UK

If you are looking for cheap canvases in the UK then I have checked through quite a large number of websites and I have found that the cheapest place to buy canvases, particularly if you want to buy them in bulk, is Discount Art. You can check them out by clicking on the image link below. 
 I have ordered from them more times than I care to remember and they have also always given me a great service. Invariably my canvases will be sent the next working day by courier and so will arrive within 2 days of ordering. The customer service is great and the best thing is basically the prices. You can also order paint at a great price and in particular if you are looking for a large (5l) tub of white or black I would recommend them. 

No comments: